2018: Time for a Career Change?!
Time to Reflect, Re-plan, and Make It Happen.
Please join us for six sessions beginning next Tuesday, January 23, from 11:45 AM- 1 PM, and continuing each Tuesday lunch for six weeks
Location: Ladera Oaks Swim and Tennis Club, 3249 Alpine Rd, Portola Valley, CA 94028.
- Session 1 How do I figure out what I¹m good at and what do I want to do next
- Session 2 How do I make an actionable plan for my life rather than just hoping and wishing
- Session 3 How do I write a resume that a live person actually reads and helps my case
- Session 4 How do I build a network even though I¹m afraid to talk to people
- Session 5 How do I figure out who in the prospective company I should be contacting and then how to I contact them
- Session 6 What¹s a fair compensation package for what I want to do. The sessions will include a presentation and time for individual questions.
The sessions will be led by REYNOLD LEWKE, M.S., M.B.A, LLB, an experienced business advisor, author, and attorney admitted in California and New York, who runs his own strategic talent management consulting and executive search firm. He has worked with startups and global Fortune 100 companies, integrating engineering, business and legal perspectives, and teaches Business Law at UC Santa Cruz. A certified Personal Trainer and Ironman coach with more than 16 Ironman distance races behind him, he also offers career coaching services for professionals and fitness and personal training services.